Katy, TX – Business Services Shine with Before & After Pictures | Sign News
What is one of the best tools a business can use to attract new customers? Before and after pictures offer a huge impact to potential customers. They show how your business or services solved a problem. Business owners and consumers alike have much to benefit from before and after pictures. Let’s take a look at how they may be able to help you in your business.
Before and after pictures can set the tone for what your product or services can do to help the consumer. Here are some benefits:
- Brings attention to your product or service
- The potential customer gets to see proof your claims are legitimate-Your product works!
- The consumer begins to believe you may be able to help them in the same way as you’ve shown in your images
- Offers a great testimonial
What type of business can utilize a before and after marketing campaign? Almost any business can benefit from this form of advertising. Many would be remiss not to employ this technique! Here are some businesses that benefit:
- Home Services-Cleaning, organizing, repair, remodels
- Spa Services
- Weight Loss-How could they survive without before and after pictures?
- Beauty, Hair & Makeup
- Restoration of furniture, cars, etc..
- Sign Companies!
Now that I have you convinced to try before and after pictures for your business, what should you consider beforehand?
- You want to accurately represent your work, so take the time to create a plan for what you are trying to accomplish.
- Decide what is the biggest problem the customer has and then show them in the photos how you solve that problem.
- You are trying to instill trust in your work, so you must be honest, accurate & consistent in your photos
- Use the appropriate equipment-lighting, camera, etc..
You have your plan in hand and now it’s time to begin the process. What are some best practices?
- Smart phones today can produce some high quality images but if you have a DSLR camera, you should use it over the phone camera.
- Try to focus and frame on the subject/object you are photographing.
- Use a plain background and the same background for both sets of images. You can remove any distracting backgrounds or crop in the editing phase
- Lighting is very important. Again you can edit after but its best to take the photo in natural light or the best lighting possible for the subject. You may need to schedule your photographs for a different part of the day depending on what your subject is. Ie. a roof could use early morning or early evening light whereas a person inside your office may need an external light source.
- Take multiple photos so you have choices.
- Remember to ask permission of your subject to include their images in your marketing
- Use the images in your marketing campaigns, in your office, print media like flyers or brochures and of course, SIGNS!
Ready for some help with creating a plan for your before and after images? Give us a call or fill out our quote form. We are looking forward to helping you! 832-222-9385