We love a good challenge. It allows us to offer solutions to our clients where they may feel there are none. When Caroline Bordelon of Hope for Three approached us with the need to donate custom signs for their upcoming golf event, she expressed the time constraints along with other concerns. We were confident we could offer her the results she was looking for
We are trained to put the same quality, attention and care into every single job that we take on, regardless of the job size. This would be an undertaking needing precision, timing and accuracy and we were ready!
The signage needs were as follows:
- 50”x144” Welcome/Team Banner-we used 13 ounce scrim single sided with grommets
- 48”x96” Premier Sponsors banner-2 each-we used 13 ounce scrim single sided with grommets and attached to the portable banner stand
- 36”x80” Retractable Banner with mission and vision-we used Econo roll silver hardware with flat graphic package
- 36”x48” 5 year anniversary and donation request-we used Coroplast and gloss intermediate calendared vinyl with matching overlaminate
- 24”x36” Registration table-we used Coroplast and gloss intermediate calendared vinyl with matching overlaminate
- 36”x48” Dinner Underwriter banquet-we used Coroplast and gloss intermediate calendared vinyl with matching overlaminate
- 4.5”x12 Dinner guest table tents-14 each-we used 100 # weight gloss cardstock, scored, cut and folded to create the tent. We printed on both sides of the tent for double sided viewing of the sponsor.
- 12”x18” Tee Hole Box-18 each-we used 4 mm coroplast with metal H-stakes and single sided graphic using loss intermediate calendared vinyl with matching overlaminate
- All the design work, logo enhancement, file creations and revisions
We enjoyed working on the conception of this project and being involved with such a worthy cause. Custom banners, graphics, retractable and portable signs, yard signage and other outdoor signs like these are effective for all sorts of purposes, including promotional, instructional and directional. We have several options for signs and graphic design, including A-frames, menu boards, banners, monuments, pole signs, indoor signage, dimensional & LED channel letters, digital displays, hanging signs, window/wall/door graphics and many others.
It’s satisfying to see the initial vision become visual realities in the form of signage and graphic elements. If you need any kind of custom signage for your business or non-profit group, consider Front Row Signs. Give us a call today for a free strategy session-832-222-9385
Written by Front Row Signs – West Houston Area